Town Clerk/Tax Collector:
Code Enforcement Officer:
Welcome to the Town of Prattsburgh, Steuben County, NY
The Prattsburgh Town Board Meetings are held the third Monday of each month at the town hall. For directions to the town hall please click here. For meeting minutes and budget information, please click on the Town Board's page above.
Click here for the 2019 Annual Water Quality Report for the Prattsburgh Water District.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 23RD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE TOWN HALL WILL ONLY BE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT. TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE USE THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW:
KIM SOBOLEWSKI, TOWN CLERK: 607-368-0943
KATHERINE GABRIEL, ASSESSOR: 607-425-6522
THE TOWN OF PRATTSBURGH CARES FOR IT'S RESIDENTS AND STAFF AND APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS TIME.
PAYMENTS MAY BE MAILED OR DROPPED OFF AT THE LOCKBOX LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE TOWN HALL.
TOWN OF PRATTSBURGH
COUNTY OF STEUBEN
NOTICE OF SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING AND PROCEDURE FOR TOWN BOARD MEETINGS IN COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER
PLEASE take Notice that the Town Board of the Town of Prattsburgh will hold a Special Meeting on June 1, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
PLEASE take Notice That pursuant to the New York State Governor’s Executive Order 202.1 issued March 12, 2020 and/or any extension(s) or renewal(s) of the content thereof applicable to municipal board meetings, meetings of the Town Board of the Town of Prattsburgh will be conducted pursuant to the following criteria:
1. The Public may not be personally present at the meetings;
2. Live listening to and observation of the meeting will be available, the access site to be provided in advance of each meeting;
3. The meeting will be audio recorded and transcriptions thereof will be available to the public within a reasonable time after the meeting;
4. Only “necessary” matters will be addressed at the meetings;
5. The public comment part of the meetings will be held with each individual limited to three (3) minutes of comment;
6. Public comment to the Town Board may be submitted by mail to the Prattsburgh Town Clerk at 19 N. Main St., PO Box 427, Prattsburgh, NY 14873.
These criteria will apply to Town Board meetings held hereafter, until termination of the Governor’s Executive Orders applicable to municipal board meetings. The June 1, 2020 meeting at 6:30 p.m. may be accessed at: meet.google.com/mpc-hqwz-nvm phone 1-470-222-6935 PIN: 167321079#
Dated May 20, 2020
Kim Sobolewski, Town Clerk
Town of Prattsburgh
County of Steuben